Buffalo DMV Hearings
DWI Defense Attorneys Serving Buffalo
If you have been charged with a DWI and are you refused a chemical test,
your license will be suspended pending the outcome of a DMV refusal hearing.
There are very specific issues in a DMV refusal hearing and the hearing
must be held within a specific time frame after your arrest.
You deserve a team of attorneys that handles these cases regularly and
can explain the complicated issues that arise when you are facing a license
revocation based on a chemical test refusal. Our Buffalo
DWI defense lawyers at The Rossi Law Firm are dedicated to providing you with
the very best representation possible at your DMV refusal hearing.
Call (716) 951-5040 today for your confidential consultation.
Work with Top 10 DUI Attorneys in New York
If you are convicted of DWI, the DMV will revoke your driver’s license,
even if it is your first offense. A driver's license can be suspended
or revoked for varying lengths of time, depending on the specific conviction.
Revocation is a more severe penalty than suspension and involves a more
difficult process of reinstating the driver’s license. You can trust
our team to help you throughout the entire process.
Our team offers the benefit of:
- Attentive attorneys dedicated to your cause
- 24/7 availability
- Convenient appointment times for your busy schedule
- Nearly 40 years of combined experience
- An advocate who is AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- An attorney named to Super Lawyers
- An attorney named to Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- A recipient of the Avvo Client’s Choice Award for DWI and Criminal Defense
- Attorneys with Avvo ratings of a perfect 10.0 (superb)
- Attorneys that have been named among the “10 Best” DUI/DWI
Lawyers for client satisfaction in New York State and Upstate New York
- An attorney that has been named among the “10 Best” Criminal
Law Attorneys for client satisfaction in New York
We Can Help Defend Your Driving Privileges
If you refuse a chemical test, your license will be suspended pending the
outcome of the DMV refusal hearing, which must be held within a specific
period of time. Having skilled DWI lawyers represent you at the DMV hearing
offers you the opportunity to potentially keep your driving privileges.
The Buffalo DWI attorneys at The Rossi Firm are highly experienced with
DWI cases, and understand how to effectively achieve the best possible
results on behalf of our clients.
Contact our legal team
today at 716-951-5040.