Buffalo Felony DWI Lawyer
Let Us Protect Your Rights - Call Today
A DWI charge is a criminal conviction, and is far more serious than a simple
traffic ticket. In certain cases, however, a
DWI can be a major felony offense. If you are facing felony DWI charges, it
is imperative that you secure representation from a highly experienced
Buffalo DWI defense lawyer. At The Rossi Law Firm, our attorneys are recognized
for the quality of our counsel, and our dedication to our clients.
Don't face felony DWI charges alone. Call (716) 854-5555 today for tough defense.
When Does A DWI Become a Felony?
An arrest for DWI may result in a felony charge, depending on the facts
of your case and your criminal record. If you have been convicted of a
DWI offense within the past ten years, any new DWI arrest will result
in a felony DWI charge, as opposed to the misdemeanor DWI charge that
would result from a first offense.
In addition, you may be charged with felony DWI if you operated a motor
vehicle while intoxicated and there was a child in the vehicle. If you
are charged with a felony DWI, it is vital that you contact an experienced
DWI attorney as soon as possible, as the potential penalties increase
significantly. The consequences of a felony DWI conviction include a potential
prison sentence, extensive periods of probation, and significant fines.
DWIs are charged as felonies if you meet certain criteria, including:
- Within the past 10 years, you were convicted of a DWI-related offense,
including vehicular manslaughter, DWI, aggravated DWI, DWAI by drugs or
- You are charged with a DWI related offense while a passenger fifteen years
of age or younger was in the vehicle.
initial case reviews. Call (716) 854-5555 for yours.
The Rossi Firm Cares
About Your Future
At The Rossi Law Firm, our Buffalo
criminal defense attorneys stand by your side from beginning to end in order to defend
your rights and protect your future during this difficult time. With
nearly 40 years of combined experience, our trial lawyers are
respected and recognized in the criminal defense field, and will skillfully represent you throughout your DWI case in an effort
to achieve the best possible result under the specific circumstances of
The Rossi Law Firm has been honored with many awards:
- Michael Anthony Rossi and Nicholas Michael Rossi have both achieved perfect
10.0 (Superb) ratings on Avvo
- Michael Anthony Rossi has been named to Super Lawyers
- Nicholas Michael Rossi has been named to the list of Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- Michael Anthony Rossi has received the Avvo Client’s Choice Award
for Criminal Defense and DWI
- Michael Anthony Rossi and Nicholas Michael Rossi have both been named to
the list of “10 Best” DUI/DWI Law Attorneys for client satisfaction
- Nicholas Michael Rossi has been named to the list “10 Best”
Criminal Law Attorneys for client satisfaction
- Michael Anthony Rossi has been listed among Who's Who of American Law
Call us today at (716) 854-5555. We stand ready to defend your future.