Buffalo Asset Division Attorney
Award-Winning Representation for Complex Cases
During your separation and
divorce, an appropriate division of assets requires the skills of a Buffalo divorce
attorney who is experienced at handling high-end divorce cases. Vast estates
and complicated business arrangements necessitate legal representation.
At The Rossi Law Firm, we have skilled lawyers who know divorce and asset
division law and are prepared to fight for you if your rights regarding
property division are challenged.
Our team will analyze your case by:
- Taking an inventory of all marital and separate property
- Conducting an investigation to uncover hidden assets that have been previously
- Assessing value of the total assets and protecting your interests in any
Call (716) 854-5555 for your
Call The Rossi Law Firm at (716) 854-5555
By identifying all assets involved in your case, we determine the strongest
possible options to protect your interests throughout the equitable distribution
process. High-value assets, in particular, must be treated with care,
protecting your personal quality of life as you transition into the next
phase. If your divorce involves complex or complicated financial issues,
the equitable distribution process can seem overwhelming. The divorce
lawyers at The Rossi Law Firm have the experience necessary to navigate
these complicated financial issues and our firm is prepared to protect
your financial interests throughout your case.
Items taken into consideration during an asset division include:
- Retirement accounts
- The value martial residence and any equity in the property
- Vacation homes or other real estate acquired during the marriage
- Personal property, including jewelry and vehicles owned by the parties
- Investments and stocks
- Bank accounts accessible to the parties
- Any other assets acquired during the marriage
Confidential Consultations for Peace of Mind
around-the-clock availability and confidential consultations, our professionalism, skill, and personal
attention are factors in which you can trust. We provide you with the
tools you need to successfully transition through these complicated financial
matters and we personally advocate for you and protect your rights throughout
the course of your divorce.
Contact our firm
at (716) 854-5555today.