Tough, Aggressive Traffic Violations Attorney
Aggressively defending your driving privileges
While many view traffic violations as minor infractions and nuisances, traffic tickets and moving violations have the power to wreak havoc on your life. Fees quickly mount, and points from tickets can cause your insurance premiums to skyrocket or result in a revoked or suspended license. Michael Anthony Rossi at the Rossi Law Firm understands the seriousness of traffic violations and aggressively works on your behalf to get the charges reduced or dismissed.
Handling a wide array of traffic violation cases
Michael has tenaciously represented clients in New York traffic court for over 31 years, including cases involving:
- Driving while intoxicated
- Driving on DWI suspension
- Driving with a suspended license
- Reckless driving
- Expired registration
- Expired license
- Running a red light or stop sign
- Failure to signal when changing lanes
- Failure to wear a seatbelt
- Driving without a license
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Violating license restrictions
- Hit-and-run accidents
Whether you have been charged with a moving or nonmoving violation, Michael possesses the knowledge needed to protect your best interests in traffic court.
The Rossi Law Firm process
Michael takes a detail-oriented approach to traffic violation defense cases. He interviews you to obtain as much information as possible regarding the circumstances surrounding your moving violation and examines every aspect of your case to determine if the police officer violated standard procedures. He explores every angle to determine your best course of action. In some cases, Michael is able to negotiate for a reduced violation with no points. For more serious charges, Michael vehemently pursues your rights at a hearing or court trial.
Contact a determined New York traffic violations lawyer with 24-hour availability to help you
The Rossi Law Firm is located in Buffalo, NY and represents clients throughout Western New York.
Call the Rossi Law Firm at (716) 854-5555 to schedule your free consultation.
Available 24 hours a day to help you.
Why Choose Us?
- Extensive Civil and Criminal Trial Experience
- Nationally recognized for exceptional trial skill, experience, and excellence
- Protecting the legal rights of Western New Yorkers for over 31 years
- Free Initial Consultation
- Responsive and accessible
- Appointment Flexibility
- 24/7 Availability
- You need and deserve a tough, aggressive Trial Attorney to protect YOU!