Family Law Attorney in Buffalo, NY
Experienced Buffalo Family Lawyers
When you are going through a divorce or family law proceeding, you need an attorney who can help you quickly while listening to your specific situation. At The Rossi Law Firm, we can assist you during this potentially stressful time in your life.
Our goal is to offer our legal advice and experience inside and out of the courtroom to help achieve your desired situation, while always keeping your interests in mind. With over four decades of experience, our firm has helped numerous clients, no matter how complex the situation.
Our lawyers help when your family is changing. We have experience with:
What is Family Law?
Family law deals with legal issues and disputes that arise within families or domestic relationships. This legal system encompasses a wide range of family-related matters such as marriage, divorce, child custody, adoption, child support, domestic violence, paternity, and other issues. Family law is primarily concerned with protecting the rights and interests of family members and providing solutions to conflicts that arise within families.
A family law attorney is a legal professional who specializes in the area of family law. Family law lawyers represent individuals and families in court proceedings, mediation, and negotiation with the goal of achieving a favorable outcome for their clients. They may also provide legal advice, draft legal documents, and help clients understand their legal rights and options. Family law attorneys must stay up-to-date on changes to family law and other relevant legal developments to best serve their clients.
What Qualities Make a Good Family Law Attorney?
There are many different qualities that make a good family lawyer. If you are going through a divorce or other family law issue, it is important to find an attorney who has the experience and skill set to help you through the process.
Here are 8 of the most important qualities to look for in a family lawyer:
- Experience – A good family lawyer will have experience handling cases like yours. They will know the ins and outs of the legal system and how to best navigate it on your behalf.
- Skill – Not all lawyers are created equal. A good family lawyer will have the skills necessary to effectively represent you and your interests. They should be able to communicate well, both in writing and in person, and be able to think on their feet.
- Knowledge – A good family lawyer will have a thorough understanding of the law as it pertains to your case. They should be able to explain the law to you in plain terms and offer advice on how best to proceed.
- Resources – A good family lawyer will have the resources necessary to build a strong case on your behalf. They should have a network of experts they can call upon, as well as access to the latest research and technology.
- Dedication – A good family lawyer will be dedicated to your case and fighting for your rights. They should be available when you need them and responsive to your questions and concerns.
- Compassion – A good family lawyer will understand the emotional toll that family law issues can take on their clients. They should be compassionate and understanding, while still remaining professional.
- Respect – A good family lawyer will respect your wishes and work with you to achieve the best possible outcome for your case. They should never try to bully or intimidate you, and should always treat you with dignity and respect.
- Honesty – A good family lawyer will be honest with you about your case and its chances of success. They should never make false promises or give you false hope, and should always give you an accurate assessment of your legal situation.
Why Should I Hire a Buffalo Family Law Attorney from The Rossi Law Firm?
Our team of divorce and family lawyers in Buffalo, NY understands that your case can be complicated. Child custody, finances, and issues related to property can add to the amount of stress when you are going through a divorce. Our firm understands divorce law and family law and we have years of experience in protecting the rights of clients in their divorce matters.
Our clients are our priority. We offer the following benefits:
- Prompt response, even during nights and weekends
- 24/7 availability with flexible appointment hours
- Personalized attention to your case needs
- Compassionate advice
- Aggressive courtroom experience
Learn more about how our lawyers can help you by clicking on our Why Hire Us? page.
Call The Rossi Law Firm to speak with a Buffalo Divorce Attorney today!
Complicated divorce-related issues can create undue stress on you and your loved ones. Your concerns should not go unheard. The divorce lawyers at The Rossi Law Firm have a reputation for prompt service and detailed attention to your needs. Don’t be kept in the dark about your case’s progress as we fight for your best interests.
Contact our firm any time if you have questions. Our experienced family law attorneys in Buffalo, NY can help.
Mr. Rossi and his team are professional, attentive, efficient, and thorough from the get go. The efficiency in communication ...- Former Client
I chose the Rossi Law Firm to represent me in a personal injury case and I couldn’t of been more satisfied with the work they ...- Mike A.
I used the Rossi Law Firm to represent me in my divorce case. Mr. Rossi was very knowledgeable and professional. He took the ...- Former Client
I could not have made it through my lengthy divorce and child custody issues without Mr. Michael Anthony Rossi and his entire ...- Laura
Well experienced on personal injury case we collaborate on to help their client receive the medical needs in monetary ...- Darryl H.
Outstanding quality legal representation. Worth every penny. The epitome of what an attorney should be: ethical, efficient, ...- Jason M.
They took great care of me! Highly recommend!- Paula U.
Mr. Rossi and the Rossi Law Firm are head and shoulders above all others. Mr. Rossi never promised that we would win our ...- Chad F.